Sunday, December 02, 2007

Storypeople

There's this website that I ran across. It's a great artist with these sayings as art. They make me laugh out loud and some are so, so me. Like this one for example:

"Is willing to accept that she creates her own reality except for some of the parts where she can't help but wonder what the hell she was thinking."

or, this one
"Sometimes I think I should just keep my opinions to myself, she said, but someone has got to be the voice of reason."

and, then there is this one
"Some of the stuff I learned early on was useful, she told me, but most of it was obviously meant for someone who was not me."

Oh, so me.

The artist is Brain Andreas. The website is www.storypeople.com. Stop by - send an egreeting - give someone a moment to laugh out loud today.

No comments: